Some of the official documents are held at the archive at Lambeth Palace, the Church of England's headquarters, in London.
The search for "Deane"brings up many other churches with Deane in the name but below are most (if not all) links to our own St Mary's, Deane.
|COMM III/1, p. 40||Deane Church, Lancashire.|
|COMM VIa/7 p.511||Deane, Lancashire.|
|COMM VIa/10 p.229||Deane Church, Lancashire.|
|COMM VII/3, pp. 10, 57||Deane, Lancashire.|
|COMM XIIc/1, p. 58||Deane, Lancashire.|
|COMM XIIc/4, p. 10||Deane, Lancashire.|
|ECE/7/1/7127||Westhoughton P.C.: Co. Lancaster, Dio. Manchester - Glebe Lease to Mr. John Seddon - Patron: the Vicar of Deane||1850-1851|
|ECE/7/1/12110||Deane V.: Co. Lancaster, Dio. Manchester - Addition to Churchyard - ['Table of Fees' crossed out]||1857-1940|
|ECE/11/1/3079||Deane Vicarage Church Site||1823|
|ECE/11/1/3690||Ringley District out of Prestwich Rectory and Deane Vicarage||1843|
|NS/7/1/3910||Deane nr. Bolton||1831-1980|
|QAB/7/3/F1374||Deane: Dio. Manchester||1815-1845|